• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Question for all you NTI CD+DVD Maker users

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Careface

I need some help with getting the DVD-Video to work.. i have some movies on my camera that i want to play on the DVD player in the lounge, so i used WIN AVI converter to convert the MOVs to VOBs.. i tested it with media player, just to check to see whether the VOB files worked properly (as im paranoid when converting for some reason :p).. anyway, i went to the DVD-Video section (i use 6.7plantinum btw, as it came with an old burner i had) and i put all the VOB, IFO and stuff into the VIDEO_TS folder and click burn.

So it burns, i go to play it in the DVD player in the lounge and it just spins for ages, then says "NO DISC".. i know for a fact it supports the media im using, (DVD-R) so im guessing there is something wrong with the way im doing things? any ideas? i can post sshots of the disc layout if it will help

Thanks guys, i really want this to work, as i dont like Nero's layout, and ive always been an NTI fan <3

Careface*

Back