• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Side window

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

Would it be possible to mod the antec p180 super midi tower to have a side window, the reason im asking this is because of the product specifications i read of the manufacturers website they specify that the case has an Innovative three-layer side panel (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampens system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available, I though this may make it hard to cut in a side window.

Haven't done it, but its possible to put a window in anything. Difference with this is that the p180 is designed more for quiet than for display, so maybe you want to window a different case.
If not, I'd say just follow the normal procedures for cutting a window. Depending how you do it, the only real problem I see is melting plastic, which can be easily cleaned up.

Back