• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Athlon XP 1400MHz won't unlock.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

superbikkel

I followed the instructions on overclockers.com te the letter, including all materials used, but my multiplier is still locked at 10.5.

All looks very good, so maybe the mainboard doesn't support the XP to well (MSI K7 Master).

I'll try to do the unlock-job later this week, till that time: Any suggestions?

Maybe you missed the bridges w/ whatever you were using to connect them. You should try again.

Oh, and before a mod catches you, I'd lose the URL in the sig. Only Senior members are alowed to have those.

And Welcome to the forums! :D

Oni is correct, in that only senior members can have personal URLs in their sig, but the expression, "...before a mod(erator) catches you." makes us sound like the Vice Principle or something. Sure, we make changes where needed, even send an occasional message, but we're just ordinary guys, doing a simple job here. We don't get irritated at mistakes and I personally don't want anyone to "live in fear of my shadow" :D

Hoot

Back