• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Armor vs Stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Seanohue

Ok, I have narrowed my new case choice down to two: Armor and Stacker. I can't get a verdict by myself so I need some help. I'm basing them on watercooling ease of use, modding potential, airflow, weight, and cable management. Any ideas very helpful :santa:

Watercooling - none has problems with that
Airflow - I know Armor is excelent (I guess Stacker is too)
Weight - If you go for the Silver version of Armor, it is half the weight of Stacker
Cable Management - Great options with Armor. Stacker also.

Last edited:
guess I cant go wrong with either :p I just saw the pics of the new Stacker, when is that one supposed to come out? It's so nice looking.

The only probelm I have with my Armor is with the power supply I couldn't used the top fan.

Ahhh now I see it, thats a great deal. Really tempting me to get the armor when I like the stacker a bit more. Have to see what the christmas payout brings in tho :santa:

If you look around I am sure you can find a deal on a stacker. I THINK there is a stacker for sale in the classifieds.

the new stacker the 830 I think?
Is ****ing sick. I'd go with the stacker personally becuase you can put the psu on the bottom of the case--saves lots of room.
Plus the newer stacker (the 830?) has a 4 fan bracket thing on the side where you can put 4 fans up.

I dunno--for xmas I'm asking for the Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 first
the Lian Li PC-75B second, the Cooler Master CM Stacker third and the armor 4th.

pz

Stacker - see pc in link for BabyBoi blue in sig.

the Stacker II look sweet, a little more "tacky" but i like it over the armour.

Back