• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think? Dead or Alive? (PICS!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coustang

Well, here it is OCforums...My newly stripped 146 Opteron.

I haven't tested it out yet, I'm too scared. Anyway, here are the pics.

img_7774_small.jpg

img_7775_small.jpg

img_7777_small.jpg

img_7779_small.jpg

Thats close definately, if its not dead then you are very lucky my firend. There is another thread where a person did the same to a 175 Opty, it was dead, I hope yours does not share the same fate.

Hell my winchester looked uglier than that when I removed the IHS. I did'nt use a small razor from a disposable like i was supposed to, instead I used a single edge razor blade made by Gem. You know the ones that come inside a box cutter. I really hacked it up bad, but the dam thing runs, go figure, lol

I'm sure your cpu is fine. Toss that puppy in the socket and see what she's got!

[MadScientist]

...She's Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

[/scientist]

Test results to come later.

That's one Karma check you just cashed. Gratz on it working. You guys removing the IHS either have more balls or more money than me..... :) Just kidding about the more balls part, I know it's the more money. :)

Back