• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New build in a TT Tsunami case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OldOne

I am building a new system for a friend and his family,and they picked out the TT Tsunami case.This is what is going in it.

PC Power&Cooling Turbo-cool 510 Express SLI
Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 NForce4
FX-57
74 gig Raptor HDD
1 gig GSkill 3200 mem
Sapphire X1800XL 512 mb PCI Express
Plextor PX-716AL/SW
NEC 1.44 mb FDD

I am using onboard sound and stock heatsink.

Anyone that has this case have had any problems getting their system together?

vx said:
I also have an TT tsunami!
not a bad case at all... good luck with the build.

VX the psu in your sig will fry your system. I killed a motheboard and a 9800XT.And like a dummy I bought another one and it killed the motherboard again.They are bad news.I know I go overboard on the PSU that I use but no more fried systems :santa:

Are you serious? :shrug:
Uh.. never heard about that, your scaring me.
How did it fry your motherboard? would you mind letting me know.

OldOne said:
VX the psu in your sig will fry your system. I killed a motheboard and a 9800XT.And like a dummy I bought another one and it killed the motherboard again.They are bad news.I know I go overboard on the PSU that I use but no more fried systems :santa:

night8jim said:
Isnt the 512Mb ATI card a X1800XT??
Yes it is, just a typo :santa:

And yes I am serious, it killed it DEAD.If I still had the motherboard I would show you a black power conection. :cry: I sent the video card to ATI and they fixed it no charge.Got to love that.I didnt know much about PSU untill coming here.This place is great.I have learned alot in a year.I only use PC Power&Cooling now but I have the money to do that.Look in the PSU threads to find a good PSU alot cheeper than PC P&C.

Back