• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CS:S Five Seven Ownage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sneaky

Skulltrail Junkie
just thought i'd post this... i've been toying around with the 5-7 lately, and i seem to be pretty good with it :attn:

5-7.JPG

Last edited:
whats your name on noob refuge, i play there all the time :p

edit:nvm lol i am an idiot... but i do play there all the time. Well not this past week cause i have been busy.

well its only 5 kills with a pistol that has 20 rounds...lol :p jk--still impressive
I own with the p228-or whatever you call it.

I LOVE using pistols on cs.

Is the fiveseven the really light gun? But very weak when it comes to damage? Can't remember, hehe :p

I love using SMG guns, the CT uzi type gun is one of my favs :)

the 5-7 is the most expensive pistol on the CT side (equiv. to duallies)

my name is N|R.Sneaky or Sneaky-l3astard there

if you're a regular there, you probably know me then

Sneaky said:
the 5-7 is the most expensive pistol on the CT side (equiv. to duallies)

my name is N|R.Sneaky or Sneaky-l3astard there

if you're a regular there, you probably know me then

Ahhh, thats the one i mean :) I'd still perfer the duallies to it though :-/

I like the 5-7 too, but its bullets don't pack enough punch. Still, a magazine as deep as the glocks with what feels like CT default pistol stopping power is pretty nice.

I like that p288 one or whatever too. The only one I hate is the glock, at any range I feel like I'm shooting spitballs at them.

Do any of you play in the office_unlimited n00b refuge? I'm usually on that server for atleast a half hour every day. Right now my name is !!!_-=THE BENGALS BIOTCH=-_!!!

before the 5-7 i was playing with the p228 alot, which is what i still use if i'm on TS, but the 5-7 is my new favorite CT weapon - its got ALOT of stopping power if you can shoot it fast enoughm and it helps if you aim at the head alot :)

The 5-7 owns when you can hit people in the head. It's really weak against armor in the game. In real life though, it's considered being banned as the gun is known to be a cop killer. The glock is extremely underpowered... but the P228 is sick.

Hmm.. Just been testing it, can't get into it myself, its just too dam weak compaired to rifles and so on.. Maybe on the first round where you only have enough for a handgun. :p

my neighbor, back in 1.5 days, he could snipe across maps like awp_map with a 228 and a mac-10. he could really aim that far with those guns. he was UNTOUCHABLE with a 228 (cal-i/cpl level)

HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS PLAY NOOB REFUGE!!!!!

im The Pope but i play on noob refuge cs_office_unlimited now

The 5-7 is pretty easy to kill with. But still 5 kills with a pistol in a short period of time isn't too bad. Talk to me when you've dual elited half a team, then I'll give you some kudos ;)

The dualies are nice because they obviously have the largest magazine of any of the pistols.

Thats the main problem with pistols in general, you have to reload to often so its hard to take on multiple foes even if you get the drop on them.

FlakMonkey said:
Duallies are terrible. They are weak, slow, and have the longest reload. But they look mighty cool. :cool:

Yeah and they sound great :cool:

The Desert Eagle type gun is my fav by far, very powerful and accurate :thup:

Back