• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fah-database

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

enhanced

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been workin on a project for the FOlding@Home project. Its a database that will include many different computer systems and how fast each system folds specific WUs. I want to have a program collect and send the info to the database, but I havn't gotten that far yet.

For now, use the basic form at www.fah-database.com/enterdata.php to enter data about your system and the WU. This is mainly just a test run, the data should be correct but if not I can clean it up. Use CPUz if you don't know something about your system.

www.fah-database.com - Main Site
www.fah-database.com/enterdata.php - Enter Data

Comments/Questions/Suggestions, all welcome...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken from my home forum thread: http://forum.pcmech.com/showthread.php?t=147937

This is a "Alpha Test Run" I guess you could call it. If you want to help, enter some data so I can see how the search/database/layout will handle it. After the holidays I hope to start beta testing it and hopfully I'll have a program to collect the data.

Back