• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CATAYLST 5.13 subzero PROBLEM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNEWB

I find cat 5.10 and newer have a subzero temp override. I can only use 5.9 or older because when I install the new drivers my computer automatically shuts down when the x850XTPE gpu temp drops to subzero temps.

WTF! anyone know how to fix this?

I have the x850XTPE with a MCW50T pelted water cooler @575/575 core/mem.

x2 4400, 2GB RAM, x850XTPE, sbAUDIGY2ZS.

Thanks in advance fellas,

Kam

Added support for F75363/F75363SG sensors

new cats since version 5.10 have added support to the F75363/F75363SG sensors.

So since thease two are temp sensors, is there any way i can edit the driver package to exclude the shutdown temps?

Anyone?

Thanks,

Kam

let me check real fast if I can find it, but mikeguava figured out how to do this and el<(')>maxi confirmed it worked. It seems you had to kill off to services in Windows and then it works perfectly with any of the new drivers.

Just curious do you have a 172watt pelt in that MCW50-t and where did you get it?

hey

hey thanks,

I have teh Swiftech MCW50-T with the 80Wat pelt. I got it last year as a christmass gift and everything flew just niceley until the latest drivers :(

Thanks and Merry Christmass,

Kam :santa2: :santa:

i got it fro

m,

frozencpu.com is where i got the pelted vid card cooler, i didnt buy it but thats where i told my sis she could get it. :D

Kam

Go into Services Manager,

Start | Run | type Services.msc and hit Enter

Disable ATI Smart & ATI Hotkey Poller. On re-boot you will have no more cold bug.

kamilkluczewski said:
hey thanks,

I have teh Swiftech MCW50-T with the 80Wat pelt. I got it last year as a christmass gift and everything flew just niceley until the latest drivers :(

Thanks and Merry Christmass,

Kam :santa2: :santa:

so you are just using the 80 watter thats stock what kind of temps do you get?

glad to see maxi beat me to posting what to do, he explained it better than I could.

:d

El<(')>Maxi said:
Go into Services Manager,

Start | Run | type Services.msc and hit Enter

Disable ATI Smart & ATI Hotkey Poller. On re-boot you will have no more cold bug.

Last night i disabled the Ati Hotkey poller, it was showing under event viewer so i looked under services and turned it off. That solved it, i didnt however disable Ati Smart, cause i didnt know what it did; and event viewer had no references to it anywhere.

Anywhoo, thanks for the help guys I really do appreciate it.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays (whichever works for you ;) )

Kam

speed bump said:
so you are just using the 80 watter thats stock what kind of temps do you get?

glad to see maxi beat me to posting what to do, he explained it better than I could.

On idle i sit at around -4C at load at about 20C. I wish i knew how to volt mod this little ******* cause then I could probably get another 30-40Mhz out of it.

575/575 core/mem. no volt mods

However the pelt is in the same water loop as the CPU so my x2 4400 idles at around 40C and loads at about 44C.

I think I might get a pelt for it also, maybe the 172W thing.

Waiting for my new parts to come in. I run a computer shop here in Whitby so I'm allways upgrading my junk.

Peace fellas,

Kam

Back