• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEAR Dedicated Server

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyreal

MODS: if this is against the rules please just say so. Sorry if it is

I just setup a FEAR Multiplayer demo dedicated server and am looking for some people to play with. If anyone of you guys are still stuck with the demo come and join me.

There may be no one on it right now but once i see some players i'll join in.

seeya. :cool:

Details:
server: Peer Ownage
public, Deathmatch
IP: 64.180.230.233
Player limit 8

Last edited:
I set up one too when I had the demo, it filled up really fast and the peoples pings were real good for demo, and I was playing at the same time, and I have small upload, and my machine isnt good for a server. Overall they really enjoyed it.

I may stop by, whats the IP?

EDITED FOR REAL IP: 64.180.230.233

stop by later man. We'd be glad to paly with you. I go by the name Joe and my bro is Kunt-Fu.

Man, so funny, so many people call me a hacker and its just the greatest ego boost. There is no pass any more. ITs just Peer Ownage.

Last edited:
I'll hit your server up once the Holidays are over, I'm lookin forward to playing w/ forum members (in which time, I'll have new cooling...and a new HDD! YES!)

Good thread idea, and I don't think it's against the rules.

sweet. i didn't think so.

Sorry wrong ip. that was jus tthe one that was in the dedicated. But if you have the demo it should appear in the server browser no problem

Server is up and running. Any of you guys want to play now? If you do, hit me u p with a PM or just go to the server. No one is one now but it should get filled fast. Im yearning for a kill. :cool:

Last edited:
Back