• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SpeedFan, Hmm?? Something is on fire! LoL

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

icedragn

Yea, this is my frist time running it, but the sensors aren't named... like CPU etc, 1 is name, my hdd. Here is a pic:

speedfan7hx.png

Says 127C, now i know nothing in my comp is running that hot, otherwise I would have failing not to mention the lovely smell of burning silicon :) This temp also doesn't budge, so is it reading an invalid sensor? im using the Asus A8V standard (aka not deluxe :p)

Thanks guys, once i get this thing figured out, I'm going to see how far i can go with my 3500+ Winchester, gonna try for like 2.5ghz.. think that is viable? I'm running the all copper zalman cpu cooler. Thanks in advance for any input.

It's just reading the temp from the wrong sensor. I get the same thing. You need to configure it to get the tem from the correct diode. Experiment and you'll find it as there are only a few choices. Good luck.

Back