• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800XL S video Question?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DerekDRP

Disabled
Ok I have the X800XL 256 meg vide card with S video ( not sure if its out or in ). but what cable can I get to hook my PS2 right up to my S video slot? ( I'v done it before witht he xbox ) but nwo I want to do it for the ps2 thanks.

DerekDRP said:
Ok I have the X800XL 256 meg vide card with S video ( not sure if its out or in ). but what cable can I get to hook my PS2 right up to my S video slot? ( I'v done it before witht he xbox ) but nwo I want to do it for the ps2 thanks.
that svideo port is for output i believe... you'd connect it to say.. your tv

you'd be able to display what is on your computer on your tv (you might use this for powerpoint in school or displaying movies on your tv or something)

edit- btw, i use a tv tuner to do that btw... also something like an ati all in wonder (has a tv tuner built in i think? has inputs for that sort of thing)

DManeKid said:
that svideo port is for output i believe... you'd connect it to say.. your tv

you'd be able to display what is on your computer on your tv (you might use this for powerpoint in school or displaying movies on your tv or something)

edit- btw, i use a tv tuner to do that btw... also something like an ati all in wonder (has a tv tuner built in i think? has inputs for that sort of thing)

Aye I do have a tv tuner I can use but its Old and sucky.

Back