• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bodezafa

Have you seen this stolen Quad? Stolen in Omaha,Ne
So who is the new member in1st place with 12415 wu's??

Maby I just havent looked in a while.

User Profile: Borisut D.
Number of Results: 12415 CPU Time Per Result: 6 hr 11 min 26.3 sec
Last Result Time: Sun Oct 28 20:43:25 2001
Date Registered: Mon Aug 23 16:57:41 1999

Is his profile on the server at Berkeley.

I'd like to say a big "Good Work Fella" to him!

Wow, welcome to the team! I knew 5th place wasn't going to last very long but it's worth it for another heavy hitter to join the ranks. :)

Cy

Welcome to the team [-_-] - aka Borisut. Those 12000+ Wu's will rocket us up the rankings. We should be around 53rd place once his credits add to the team.

Plus - 1 more member and we will have 700. I guess posting recruiting postings in the Usenet Newsgroups is paying off.

Crunch on.

Great googly-moogly! That's awesome! Sorry Thelemac, I had to us it too! My son is actually watching that cartoon right now. (Or a cartoon that uses that phrase):)

if he keep that up everyday, now that gotta be the new team record!! sorry Benz :D now it makes me wondering how many machines needed in order to produce that many WUs???

also, have anyone notice both of our 2 top cruncher is from Tailand?? hmm..............:rolleyes:

LandShark said:
if he keep that up everyday, now that gotta be the new team record!! sorry Benz :D now it makes me wondering how many machines needed in order to produce that many WUs???

also, have anyone notice both of our 2 top cruncher is from Tailand?? hmm..............:rolleyes:

Looks like at least 22, this is in his profile.

My Shop Internet Game center My Computer 10 Set CPU: Athlon Thunderbirds AXIA 1 Ghz@ 1.5 Ghz Mainboad: Soltek SL 75 DRV DDR Ram: DDR Crucial CL 2.5 256 Mb Harddisk: Seagate Baracuda III 20 Gb My Computer 12 Set CPU: P4 1.5 Ghz Mainboard ASUSTEK P4T Socket423 Pentium4 Intel i850,FSB400,RDRam,AGP4X Pro , ATA100 Ram: Rdram 64 x 2

:eek: what a shock... Welcome!

I see he's been doing seti for quite a while, ever since august 1999 if I remember well. Thumbs up!

I'm having a hard time getting my crunchers together :( Hope to get a new XP on 23th of november, when the biggest computermarket/event of the Netherlands takes place. I feel so weak now much of the crunchers have been disabled. Too bad...

Great googly-moogly!
:)

That guy is a SERIOUS cruncher! I wish I could push out even 1/100 of his average (that's 13 hours/WU)! 1/10 would be simply amazing!!!

Welcome to the best (and even better because of your joining :D ) team ever!!!!

JigPu

Back