Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > General Discussion
General Discussion Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.
Forum Jump

XBox Nissan

Thread Closed

Old 12-29-05, 03:28 PM Thread Starter   #1
El<(')>Maxi
Blank Senior Member

XBox Nissan

For those not getting enough gaming time at home this might be just what you need

http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/p...URGE360PR.mspx

Old 12-29-05, 07:48 PM   #2
zexmarquies01

i'm sorry...but i have never heard of a dumber idea in my life.

Someone out there is going to kill their battery multiple times doing this. And if the engine has to be on...their going to waste SOoooo much gas.

2nd...some idiot will re-wire the thing, and have it work WHILE driving. I don't think i need to explain anymore of what problems that can cause.

Next...are they going to allow you to play other games? or will it like permanently have only 1 game in it???

What about in the summer when its really hot, and the 360 overheats and starts giving you errors? Will you be able to take it out yourself? Will you be forced to take it to a local nissan dealership to ge the console replaced?

will this run when the vehicle is off??? or does the engine have to be on? if the engine has to be on...thats dumb. that will just waste gas to play a game.

If the vehicle can be off...what about steering wheel lock? Which makes it harder to steal the vehicle because the tires won't turn.

same thing with the brakes. If allowed to work when off, will the brakes fill up with fluid, and not release untill the engine is turned on?

If it doesn't...again would make it easier to steal the vehicle.

there's just to many problems with this. Seems to be a waste of gasoline, and concidering gas prices...would get expensinve after a while too.

ontop of that, they will put a 300 dollar system in the car, and charge you an extra 1 grand.

pointless...

EVGA GTX 460
HAF 932 Tower

"Talking about how fast you beat a game is like talking about how fast you are in bed."
Do you like Anime? Then join the OCF anime club! OCF Anime Club Click here, and click JOIN!
Old 12-29-05, 10:41 PM   #3
ashenfang
The Jet Man!

sigh......

Old 12-29-05, 10:43 PM   #4
Amarkarian

Quote:
Someone out there is going to kill their battery multiple times doing this. And if the engine has to be on...their going to waste SOoooo much gas.
obviously u have no understanding about how little a xbox and a 7 inch monitor will run a battery down.

Quote:
2nd...some idiot will re-wire the thing, and have it work WHILE driving. I don't think i need to explain anymore of what problems that can cause.
no......... physically u cant drive a car using the pedals wheels and play a game at the same time

Quote:
will this run when the vehicle is off??? or does the engine have to be on? if the engine has to be on...thats dumb. that will just waste gas to play a game.
that is dumb thats why there not going to do it

pls rant with facts?
Old 12-29-05, 10:49 PM   #5
Echo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexmarquies01
i'm sorry...but i have never heard of a dumber idea in my life.

Next...are they going to allow you to play other games? or will it like permanently have only 1 game in it???

What about in the summer when its really hot, and the 360 overheats and starts giving you errors? Will you be able to take it out yourself? Will you be forced to take it to a local nissan dealership to ge the console replaced?

If the vehicle can be off...what about steering wheel lock? Which makes it harder to steal the vehicle because the tires won't turn.

same thing with the brakes. If allowed to work when off, will the brakes fill up with fluid, and not release untill the engine is turned on?

If it doesn't...again would make it easier to steal the vehicle.

there's just to many problems with this. Seems to be a waste of gasoline, and concidering gas prices...would get expensinve after a while too.

ontop of that, they will put a 300 dollar system in the car, and charge you an extra 1 grand.

pointless...

you do know its a concept car....
Old 12-29-05, 11:17 PM   #6
Ebola
Senior Toilet Scrubber

10 Year Badge

You forgot to mention the xbox overheating and starting the car on fire. hehe.

Old 12-30-05, 03:39 PM   #7
GerrFel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola
You forgot to mention the xbox overheating and starting the car on fire. hehe.
Ba dum bum chiiii!

www.techtothehome.com

My Ancient Heatware
"Even diamonds start out as coal."
Old 12-30-05, 03:47 PM   #8
Amarkarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerrFel
Ba dum bum chiiii!
wikidi wikide karploom?
Old 12-30-05, 04:12 PM   #9
zexmarquies01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarkarian
obviously u have no understanding about how little a xbox and a 7 inch monitor will run a battery down.
Obviously you have no underestimate the stupidity of people and how retarded people are, and will sit in their vehicle for hours playing a racing game like this and forget to turn the car back on to recharge the battery.

Quote:
no......... physically u cant drive a car using the pedals wheels and play a game at the same time.
Find me information saying how microsoft and nissan has made it impossible to do so. Some person with enough smarts will try to get it to work while driving the vehichle.

And if they do, they will crash, and i HOPE they die and long, and painfull death.

Quote:
that is dumb thats why there not going to do it
do what? I mentioned 2 things in that phrase. Yes, its dumb. The ENTIRE concept is stuipd.

Quote:
pls rant with facts?
Please Comment on my rants with some facts of your own please.

Oh, and please leave a personal comment about the thread, instead of just focusing on one person's Post. so please, in the future, contribute to a thread.

Ending on that note.....

so...what do you think about this whole 360+Nissan deal?

EVGA GTX 460
HAF 932 Tower

"Talking about how fast you beat a game is like talking about how fast you are in bed."
Do you like Anime? Then join the OCF anime club! OCF Anime Club Click here, and click JOIN!
Old 12-30-05, 04:19 PM   #10
JoT
You can't fire me, I have tenure!

10 Year Badge

*sigh*

Why yes, I do have Heat!

---
Welcome to the forums. Please read all of the forum rules. Thank you =) --- What mods are active that I can PM my concerns to?
JoT is offline Heatware Profile  

Thread Closed

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > General Discussion
General Discussion Forum for general conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to above or below forums.