• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woohoo. 3800 X2 came in.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GML3G0

Look what the nice FedEx man dropped off at my doorstep. :)

A64 X2 3800

LDBHE 0543 TPMW

Is she a good one? :D

Still waiting in USPS to bring me my other stuff, so can't fire it up just yet...

I'll post results soon... maybe...

AMD really needs to get better packaging for their boxes...

Was it OEM or retail? If it was OEM, the packaging of course wouldn't be that great, but at least it works.

Tough to say if that stepping is good or not, only thing that can show you if its good or not is by testing it, have fun!

Whoaa. 26C idle? No way. Too low. My case is open. XP-90 with Pana M1A on it.

Damn, I forgot to check. CPU-Z says it's a Manchester, but I don't know for sure. I'm not taking my CPU out again... :)

GML3G0 said:
Damn, I forgot to check. CPU-Z says it's a Manchester, but I don't know for sure. I'm not taking my CPU out again... :)

cpu-z says manchester wether its a manchester or toledo...

Well, it seems to be Prime stable @ 2500MHz @ default vcore. I tried pushing for 2600MHz @ default vcore, but it blue screened at the most random time. I think it might be something I have to tweak with the RAM.

I ordered a 3800+ X2 Toledo last night, along with a super cheap asRock 939Dual-SATA2 motherboard.

Should be here tomorrow.

Was gonna get a a 3500+ Venice and a 150GB Raptor, but decided to get a 3800+ X2 and a 250GB 16MB Caviar instead for €20 less.

Can't wait to get this thing water cooled! :D

And I will get that Raptor eventually!

Well considering it's two cpu's it dosen't seem too bad, my venice 3000+ didn't fair much better at 1.525 it only got me to 300*9.

Back