• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New stats!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sfa ok

Thanks to Denis Hruza, who also made FoldMonitor, for setting up an excellent stats page for us!

Here are some FAH ver2 stats for your team. I'm no longer adding new
teams
for the FAH1 stats. I'd like to phase them out actually.

http://users.neosmart.com/~hruzaden/folding/stats/overclockers-stats.html

They are updated once every 3 hours (30 minutes after the hour)
0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21 EST

These are generated here on my local machine which has a 56k
connection. I'm
online 24x7 though...because I happen to know the guy running the ISP.

Bascially if they run, they run. If it misses an hour due to my
connection
being down or stanford being down it will catch back up. The workunit
history
may be off the missing hours but the totals are always correct. Give it
a
full week to get going for the work history.

If it freaks out or is broken email me. If it misses an hour or so,
please
wait for it to get going again before emailing me.

The main stats page is at
http://users.neosmart.com/~hruzaden/folding/stats/

Last edited:
Awesome!!!!

I saw that the guy who does statsman.org is thinking about just updating his page once a day. Hmm, actually looks like he has started to do that.

This is great thanks sfa

That's sweet. Thank you Denis Hruza. Someone give that man a prize hehe.

Fold hard or go home(and fold as much as you can)

I have 2469 completed work units and am currently 1141 in overall rank. You can check me by doing a search on ned clocker (I have found that it is NOT case sensitive). I had the 3rd highest production total on our team this weekend. Only ichan and Stool had more units than I did.

Sorry.
It is time to switch to ver. 2
we are in second place and once everybody switches over we should close in and take over first place. the stats page listed on this thread is for ver. 2.
Fold on brother!!!

NedClocker said:
What's different about v2?

Good to see you Ned. As you can see almost all of the team has switched to version 2 and that is what these stats look at.

If it is possible, switch to version 2 but if not keep folding on version 1!!

http://folding.stanford.edu is where you can download the client. I am mainly using the first one listed there and a little of the text only client. If you have any questions setting up feel free to ask!!

What is different about version 2 is that research team can do better and different research with new and old proteins than they can do with 1.

Last edited:
The v2 stats are seperate from the v1 stats? Is Lews your folding name? I'll put v2 on tonight, time permitting. Shouldn't take too long.

For now they are seperate and Lews is my folding name.

Glad you are making the switch!!

Right now we are in a race with overclockers australia and we can use all the help we can get.

Back