• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will Unslung-Twonky work with Creative Soundblaster?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Terminat.

Hi :)

Currently I have Twonky running on an NSLU2 NAS drive, based on Unslung 5.5. Being a Linux newbie, I'm proud to have got it working on my D-Link DSM320 :cool:

Anyway, I was wondering - will Twonky work with this device: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1572112,00.asp

It doesn't mention it under compatible devices in the Twonky website, but it should still work in theory. Have any of you tested a Creative SB Wireless with Twonky? I would just get a Netgear MP101 or some other audio streamer that I know is compatible, but they don't have an RF remote control, which is essential.

Just check if there are opensource drivers for Linux for this device in the main kernel. if there is it should work but you'd probably have to compile your own kernel. soundcards are not standard equipment for NAS drivecontrollers

Back