• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual mon with AIW?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightingale

Welp, I ended up buying a MSI K8n Master 2 far to replace my sry k8T board so along with it came the need to buy a new psu and video card. I went with the ATI AIW X800XL and an Antec NeoHE 550w psu. My question is will the AIW support dual moniters because I forgot to look into that when I placed my order not but 30 minutes ago :bang head. Thanks for your time.

Yes, I have mine running dual monitors right now. It'll do 2 different resolutions too, if you need that. 1DVI, 1VGA

Forgot to add, while it will do tv out, and all those things, you can only have 2 outputs connected at a time. So 1 monitor and 1 TV, or 2 monitors, or whatever.

Cool just wanted to confirm it because I know older generations either didn't support it or didn't work correctly. Now only to play the waiting game into the glory of the brown truck graces my front door step.

Back