• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look Her Mr. Moderator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafterman223

oh, im very sorry mr. moderator, but some of my posts in the past havent gotten answered even though this is easily the best forum on the web. i thought either people would look at my thread cause of the title, or because they dont like it, any HEY IT WORKED, i got like 5 responses within 1/2 hour of my post...a new record

actually, i have replied to every single question you have had within 1 hour. maybe you are just looking for the answer you want...

i think everyone has helped you sufficiently.

I also noticed that nearly every one of your replies was by people that didn't care for your title. The first was cowanrg who was kind enough to overlook the slight that you gave us. We are willing to help you, but we aren't willing to be insulted. Keep that in mind when you post here.

Also, just because something works is not a reason to do it. If you care to discuss this further, feel free to message me. I don't particularly care for scolding people in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back