• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good Digi Cam under 200?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cre8

Well I'm going to Guatemala next month to visit family,I wanna remember this trip forever.So what would be a good one under my budget?

Canon A520, nuff said :santa:. Just got my mom one for Christmas, its sweet for the price.

I just got this camera yesterday and I love it.

http://officemax.shoplocal.com/offi...le&storeid=2419858&rapid=222413&pagenumber=12

It's a 5 mega-pixel for less than $100 and comes with a free Epson printer after a $70 rebate. For the price you can't beat the picture quality, and I love how compact it is - it's highly portable. The drawbacks are that it only has 32mb of built in memory (but it uses standard SD cards) and it has no optical zoom (only 4x digital).

Be advised that the printer in the deal is on back order and mine isn't expected to ship until 1/14 or later (and I ordered on-line on 1/1).

I'm very pleased with the IQ. It may not be quite as good as a $300 5MP Sony or Cannon, but I upgraded from a 1.3MP camera (that is about 8 years old and was almost $1000 at the time) and I noticed a vast improvement. For $80 I'm quite happy.

Back