• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fast WU on 1800xp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ricsad

I pick up a 1800XP and now my WU are in the three to four hour range.
I see from the stat page that I had the 3rd fastest time for the last week. Now have two boxes working 24/7 the other is a lowly Celeron 733.
Just made to 1200 WU's

Congrats!

I've been seeing those XP's hauling *** as they continue to leak into our team...KEEP'EM COMIN'!

CRUNCH ON!!

i guess i need to work much harder now since there's lots of new member or existing member upgraded (to XP) in order to keep up w/ u guys! luckily, i'll be upgrading my T-bird 1000 (see sig) next week to a XP1500+ (1.33) w/ the KG7 RAID. hopefully it could hit XP1800+ range.

btw, risad, i guess i'm just above u......guess i "really" need to work harder now.....hehheee.......:D

glad to hear! I am getting one of those crunching under my name soon. I am surprised it is that good of a cruncher! I love Intel, but these AMD chips are doing some mad crunching.

Good for you!

I'm looking to upgrade to an XP myself, probably after Christmas, The kids come first this time of the year.

FRANK said:
Good for you!

I'm looking to upgrade to an XP myself, probably after Christmas, The kids come first this time of the year.

I've heard that 50 times from my wife. I really don't complain though, I can wait until after Christmas!:)

<--- Is glad he does not have children so he can spoil himself and his wife! ;)

Cy

Back