• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus32 SLI wont post past 275 HTT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epidemic

Just like the topic says, I cannot get it to post no matter what past 275 HTT. I have lowered the cpu divider so that I could push the HTT to no avail. I started by lowering the CPU multiplier to pump up the HTT. I have tried everything I can think of. I lowered the HTT multiplier to x2 from x3. I've tried all lower memory dividers thinking that it might have been the problem. I have tccd ram that runs decent and passes test #5 and #8 hundreds of time in memtest so I know thats not it. Does anyone have any reccomendations? I am stumped.

So you lowered the K8-NB multiplier to x2 right? Just making sure you are lowering the right one. Also have you tried overvolting the HTT? Mine won't post past 306 :/ I was hoping for 310, but I'm still working on it. I have the HTT set at 306, the K8-NB set at x3, CPU at 9x Mult, Memory at 166mhz and vdimm at 2.8, also running stock ram timings 3-4-3-8 and everything else at auto. If you aren't sure about a setting, put it on auto and see if that helps.

I finally figured it out. If I had the K8 to NB set to Auto it wouldnt post. When I set it to x2 it wouldn't post for whatever reason. I finally tried x3 after reading 40 pages of post from xtremesystems to try x3. Now it will post at 310 htt. Thanks for the reply some of the settings on this board are VERY picky compaired to other boards I have overclocked.

Biznatch said:
Now I'm jelous, I want my board to post at 310 :p

Ah, my Ultra-D will do it without much problem, but it doesn't do me a whole lot of good when my 165 tops out at 2.5 Ghz :)

Back