• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VapoChill Micro Xtreme?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They are good and specially light but for top performance get a Scythe Ninja or Big Typhoon.

From what I hear, Thermaltake Sonic Tower is better than Scythe Ninja and Big Typhoon, when used with high cfm fans. I have 2 Delta TFB1212GHE fans and am waiting for the Sonic Tower to arrive so I can switch to that myself. I'd suggest the same for you. Whichever you decide on, use the aforementioned fan(s) with it for top performance.

You sure? The Sonic Tower looks a little....flimsy compared to big typhoon,scythe ninja, and xp-120. Im just trying to get the best air cooling possible

No, I'm really not sure, but that's what I've heard from several people and have never heard anything to the contrary, so, I'm gonna give it a try myself.

b1029384756 said:
Delta TFB1212GHE fans and am waiting for the Sonic Tower to arrive so I can switch to that myself. I'd suggest the same for you. Whichever you decide on, use the aforementioned fan(s) with it for top performance.
Where would I find those types of fans?

Back