• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hilarious Xbox 360 Ad.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
>HyperlogiK< said:
anyone seen the one with the kid who pulls the sword out of the road and then gets attacked by a mongol army?

Havn't seen that one yet.

They're both awsome. If Microsoft spent the money and put those on the air, smart commercials that appeal to a real world feel, they'd pull in a lot of interest. Dumb commercials that show a CGI clip of the latest game are not only annoying and trite, but somewhat misleading.

I didn't care much for the sword or the jumprope one's, but the "bang" one would be awsome and a crowd pleaser! Thanks for posting, never seen any of them before. :cool:

anyone else find it similar to the one scene in the matrix? especially how the guy 1 pulls gun, guy 2 pulls gun, and guy 3 points gun to guy 2's head

I think the Ad was dubbed "Standoff". I put "BANG!" because of, well, the vid explains all.

[Edit] I did think of that scene when they first whipped out there "guns".

The women throwing the "grenade" around the corner and the 2 people jumping away like they blew up was funny along with the guy in the car on the cell phone part.

I would have liked to seen that commercial on tv.

Back