• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

neo 2 fsr problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gangaskan

hey guys i got a k8n neo 2 fsr and i encountered problems as of yesterday. first of all my chipset gets obnoxiously hot i'm talking up to like 68c high it got to the point where it just completely shut off all USB connectivity i couldn't run my pc period ( saitek eclipse, and a mx518 mouse). afterward i cooled it down and monitored the temp in the bios it just slowly jumped up degree by degree. i put a fan on it and it cooled it down, but the usb connectivity kept going out. before this all happend i shoudl aslo mention my raid array kept going down (data still present just the config went offline) and sometimes it would be hard to power on i'd have to turn off the power with the switch on the PS and wait a few mins before i power it back on.

i've had this board for only a few months i put a rma request on it is that the best i can do? if possible i'd love to fix this issue on my own time so i dont waste someone in korea or whereever to send me a refurb board :)

Back