• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Uregent help needed!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

night8jim

Right i have only had my PC acouple of weeks now and its been perfect, untill now.

It started of crashing when playing COD2, the game would just freeze up so i changed drivers and all sorts cus it never did this before. That didn't work so i have tried a system restore to settings that were fine, and that didn't fix it.

Now it seems to crash every where at the boot screen in the BIOS, even when loading up windows. I have put my whole system back to stock and reset the bios, the hard drives are still spinning away when it freezes could one of these have failed?

I really need to fix it as all my college work is saved on there, and need to get it off urgent.

Or could i have fried my GFX card causing it to freeze?

Pls could someone help me quick!!!

:bang head :bang head :bang head

I had a problem like that just recently. I'd get random crashes and reboots when I was doing stuff or just booting up, sometimes it wouldn't boot up. I switched the RAM out and all that stuff went away. I'm no expert, but it might be worth a shot.

I had a problem like that just recently. I'd get random crashes and reboots when I was doing stuff or just booting up, sometimes it wouldn't boot up. I switched the RAM out and all that stuff went away. I'm no expert, but it might be worth a shot.

mmm.... sounds like it could of been your oc i had a problem like that when i did an oc it would freeze in the bios i had to use the reset button and go back to stock speeds lol got it stable at 2.45 tho going to oc again soon and push it more tho ;)

reset it do stock speeds and dont oc it see if it still crashes if it does i dont know then unlesss windows is bust somehow :shrug: i just lost all my uni work tho i nkow i have a cd with it on apart from a whole website but all i need is the style sheet for that i can get the rest off the servers good luck in sorting it anyway :)

reset it
Changed memory
Changed harddrive
Installed a 6200, and it works fine, so my GFX must have fried.

Is there any way of returning it to where i got it ???

night8jim said:
reset it
Is there any way of returning it to where i got it ???

WELL lol whered u get it, what Brand is it, how long have you had it??????????

I got it from overclockers.com and i have had it exactly 28 days now, its from HIS Digital.

Well i guess its my fault for overclocking lol

Back