• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX-60 at the EGG,,,, Get one before they're all gone!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
People reviewing it already:

Pros: awsome chip...

Cons: dont pwn it... More »

Other Thoughts: what sockt is this chip
939, 940 or m2

Reviewed By: N/A, 1/10/2006 3:35:30 PM
This reviewer reports that his/her technical understanding of this type of product is somewhat high and has owned this product for less than 1 day.
2 out of 70 people found this review helpful. Did you?

GM1010 said:

939, 940 or m2

This reviewer reports that his/her technical understanding of this type of product is somewhat high and has owned this product for less than 1 day.

ROFL

GM1010 said:

939, 940 or m2

The Newegg reviews are so useless now, with a basis that newegg is allowing people to post "reviews" to ask and answer questions.

I hate people like that reviewer.

Anyway seems like the only people that have this chip also have dewars and LN2 tubes, and they say that it has a fairly nasty coldbug.

Lol. if only we all had 1400 to waste on a cpu..

thats like.. the equivalent of my new computer x.x

Midnight Dream said:
The Newegg reviews are so useless now, with a basis that newegg is allowing people to post "reviews" to ask and answer questions.

i think newegg should require a person to have purchased the item from newegg in order to post a review on it. i see alot of reviews people write who don't own the item and/or they have no idea what they are talking about.

when i was purchasing my motherboard somebody had posted a review with 1 out of 5 eggs complaining that biostar was retarded for including a 9-pin video port instead of the standard 15-pin video port. :rolleyes:

lol, it's a serial port - not a cga/ega video port; thankfully newegg removed the review. perhaps newegg needs their own forum for the q & a?

It performs great going by the reviews. If I had the extra $1400 to spend I would get it. The anandtech review also suggested to people not to get it since in it so close to AM2 release.

speed bump said:
I hate people like that reviewer.

Anyway seems like the only people that have this chip also have dewars and LN2 tubes, and they say that it has a fairly nasty coldbug.

i dont think ln2 will be worth putting on this chip bugs out @ -60

dice / single phase

i am with you there

you can get 3.3 with the 12 multi @ 275 on a stock 2x without it being unlocked

The FX-60 is $1138 free 2 day fedex at ZZF. Just ordered mine.

939 pin, Dual core Toledo. Married an X2. Hope it's better than my Manchester.

Last edited:
Back