• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newly Installed (oced) A8N32

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

New to boards...thought i would post my specs and ocing results so here ya go:

AMD 4000+ San Diego (venus 12 HSFU)
ASUS A8N32-SLI
2 gigs Corsair XMS 3500LLPRO (dual Channel 1 T)
Dual 7800 GTXs
Audigy XFI FPS Fatal1ty Soundcard
250 Gig SATA II HD
580 Watt SLI ready HIPER PSU

Below is my OCing Success...been running 3 days smooth no hiccups..will be pushing it farther as the days/weeks go on. Well let me know what you think..or if you have any suggestions

-agent

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/slntagent/c92b111d.jpg
c92b111d.jpg

Is that running at 1:1?

Looking great, you definitely should be able to get higher with that. Show some 3dMarks05 scores with your GTXs =).

scores in 3dmark05 were oddly in 9000s..shouldnt they be higher?

how do i check if its 1:1?? sry im quite new at this

darksparkz said:
Is that running at 1:1?

Looking great, you definitely should be able to get higher with that. Show some 3dMarks05 scores with your GTXs =).

As Requested...here is the 3dmark05 score...dont know why it changed...lol...let my computer run for a while...then ran the score..this is what i got :)

OC.jpg

1:1 is your ram and cpu running at the same ratio. I'd assuming you should be at 1:1, great speeds though. You can read about dividers and such, which involves the 1:1 ram and cpu ratio.

3dMarks05 gets you a lower score because its a different benchmark, you can compare your scores to other peoples scores at: http://www.ocforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146

compared to other systems im ranking pretty good...when i figure out my temp issue then i will be able to push it even more...might need to buy a new case so i can watercool my pci/cpu components

Back