• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unofficially in 52nd Place.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chawken

Right now our team results are erroneous - it shows 344936 results received, but in manually calculating we have 358372.

I manually calculated our team and a few teams above us:

52) 357975 - Team BeOS
53) 354644 - Free BSD
54) 352606 - Team Lockergnome
55) 348550 - Quebec
56) 347476 - National Yang-Ming University, Taiwan
57) 358372 - www.overclockers.com Seti Team

As you can see, we should be in 52nd place.

Now if Berkeley would regen the stats correctly, then we could make this official.

Crunch on guys and gals.

Infact your placing may be even higher. Team OcUK lost 150,000 wu in 48 hrs when all the big hitters left so they are now down to 315,000 which is not yet reflected on the S@H leaderboard.

I'm checking you out now. I am a member of the afore-mentioned team (if you can call it that after recent events) who is currently scoping out other teams with a possible view to joining.

My stats are here: zouo

I accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and hard currency ;) ;)

Seriously - jumping team is no trivial matter so I am giving myself a couple of weeks vacation time to think about it.

zouo said:
I'm checking you out now. I am a member of the afore-mentioned team (if you can call it that after recent events) who is currently scoping out other teams with a possible view to joining.

Seriously - jumping team is no trivial matter so I am giving myself a couple of weeks vacation time to think about it.

Take your time, feel free to ask any questions you like. We have weekly stats updates and are slowly working on realy time stats updates. Real nice stats by the way :D

Yeah, don't be like me and jump on the first team you read about like a twitch! ;)

Cy

PS - Seriously, you have the right idea. Take some time and look around. We have nice friendly group here which is why I joined after being independant for so long. :)

Cy

zouo said:

Join the Oc.com seti team, you want regret it.

btw Welcome to The Forums!!

zouo said:

OK, where do I mail my 0.02 cents??

This is a great team... Best team I've ever been on. (well, actually the only other team I was on was completley supported by me... sux...) Stats updates, challenge graphs, top 50s, it's all really nice.

JigPu

zouo said:

Take all the time you need, at least long enough for me to move up into the top 200 before you, and any of your current/former teammates who come with, bump me back down many a notch.

Other than that, welcome!

We are like one big family. I just want to say...I want to adopt you into are family. Hopefully you will come and stay with us. We have a nice friendly atmosphere along with great techical help. We could really benifit from someone with your expertise.

P.S. poor spelling is opitional!

Shux. :p Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm not so sure about the expertise bit - I have to think twice how to spell it;)

Back