• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Counter Strike QUESTION

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoeKober

Registered
There are many threads about source which i seen, but im addicted to 1.6 and zero condition because i cannot afford source yet.

I was wondering, if i can lend some ones acc to play Source?? its a long shot because of trust issues i know. Reply ere please.

Also another question is. What servers do people play on v1.6 if they do.

Ty.

not true. there is lots of talent in cs:s.

im sorry i don't think anyone outside of close personal friends would lend you their account. its just to big a risk. but cs:s is only $19.95 now, so there should be no excuses. ;)

where is the cheapest place (store) to buy it? saddly i don't have any means to buy online as they don't take cash :mad:

DvBoard said:
where is the cheapest place (store) to buy it? saddly i don't have any means to buy online as they don't take cash :mad:
Credit card? If your under 18, borrow your parents. Just go to Bestbuy, Circut city or any other place with Pc games, it's all cheap.

No this is about "dark steam" or some third party illegal application. Im simply letting him use my account.

party animal said:
It is 40 dollars at BB and they have a 10% off any game purchase good with up to 3 games coupon. Its a PDF though. Anybody know where i can host it?

That's bastly overpriced. It can be bought around $20. Hell, you can get Half Life II for $20 if you look around. There's a thread in the Cyber Deals, for only $14 if I'm not mistaken.

i think party_animal is talking about the whole HL2 package. i know you can get The CS Anthology for pretty cheap($20 i think) at EB games.

-1cem4n

Rozal said:
No this is about "dark steam" or some third party illegal application. Im simply letting him use my account.

Although you have good intent, i would stay away from account swapping unless you know him personally. Me and my friends account swap all the time, but none of us hack and i know them personally so i can trust them. Cant say the same here.

Heck, if you dont mind possibly losing your account, or getting it VAC'd, by all means go ahead.

Just find somebody with a credit card, give them $20 and get the game. You cant trust a new member of the forums especially who is asking for an account.

Too fishy.

Goodluck.

Back