• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark team - input please?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
David, i think this would be a great idea! I think it'll help cross promote the teams. Gautam is the main person running the 3dmark team site, but he doesn't have much time to update it (if you click to join the am3 thread it sends you to suckas thread, not mine lol). I would like to find some people that can help maintain it. Possibly we can go the same route we did to choose captains for the 3dmark team? Nomination post, then have a poll run for a week or so?

Actualy gautam and I patchworked the 3D team site to a semi working condition. But we only took what was already there, and made the best of it. Mostly since neither of us are any good with HTML. Nor could we figure out the existing scripts that are still there.

As far as combining all three, I see no problem with it. That alone could generate some cross interest in all teams. Only issue I could see would be that we (OC3D) wouldnt be able to do much for it other than a few small minor updates. (serious lack of HTML skill )

Stang: Why didnt you remind me to fix that link.

guys... all I can say is I am in agreement. Like i've said in the other 2 rooms... We ARE OCForums. We should be proud to stand together, and when given a chance to work together to help each other out, we should take it.

Back