• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

antec p180 water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

has anyone been able to install a CPU water cooling kit inside of an ANTEC p180 case??? if so...please link me to what you are using...id like to water cool my processor but i dont know how to efficiently install what i need

I'm water cooling in my P180, but I went the external route because there's not enough room for what I wanted in a P180. Here's a pic:
dscn00850oo.jpg

SlntAgent said:
id rather not do that...like to keep it as neat as possible...any other suggestions?
It's actually incredibly neat. All I do is click a button in the back and the computer can be transported alone. Did you mean compact? If so, watercooling inside of a P180 is kind of hard... You could cut the little median in between the bottom and the top of the case. Then take out the secondary hard drive slider thing. Put your pump down there, and use a bay reservoir.

thats an idea..i do have the bay infront of the 120mm fan on the front of the case with nothing in it....i wonder if anyone has tried it

You could mount a 120mm rad on that rear 120mm fan hole and that would probably work nicely. Other than that having it clean is really a matter of routing your tubing.

speed bump said:
You could mount a 120mm rad on that rear 120mm fan hole and that would probably work nicely. Other than that having it clean is really a matter of routing your tubing.

sry..RAD????

ok..thats an idea...ok..so any suggestions (links please) on a water cooling setup for for my 939 processor?? (ill go to my vid card later)

i probably could do i with a diff rad but i have the 102.3 which is quite big lol i have seen someone remove the floppy drive to fit it tho ;)

dscn00850oo.jpg

i smile everytime i see this pic, thats what i call a command center for some serious overclocking.

hr, ever thought about adding pelts to you cooling?

sa, internal watercooling has been done on the p180. there's some stickies with pics.

Back