• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

did i make a big mistake

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

liftedcj7on44s

ok guys i ordered this ram friday and it will be here either tuesday or wednesday. after purchasing it i found a site somewhere that it dont overclock worth a crap and they are infineon chips? is this true? did i just blow 244 buks? I want to run these at 1:1 with a fsb of 270 and from what i hear its not going to happen. What do i do and if they wont what can i get that will?
almost forgot here is the link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820227210

made a good descion to go with those, there are very few 2gb kits that are better than these...maybe 2 or 3 kits are better, and even then thats cutting it close

do you know what ic's they are infineon or what, i mean i know i can run a divider and get my cpu to 2700mhz like it is now. what will this stuff do 1:1 on stock timings maybe 220-230?

ok i have been over at ocz website and this is what i found out about the kit i got. the ic's are Infineon/Aeneon BE-5. anyone have any luck with these?

Back