• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which BF2...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NsOmNiA91130

Argh, I don't know which to get. The Xbox version seems to be a lot more refined and teamwork based than the PC version (lets not forget hotswap :D), but the PC version is prettier and is easier to control. So, I ask people who have played one or both, to list the highlights of each. I played both demos (SP and MP for Xbox, SP/MP for PC), so I know what it's like, but I can't make the choice, unless one of the games is <$30, in which case I can get both.

Buy the PC version. Why would you even think about buying the console port? The Xbox version can't support the 64 player maps.

Definatly go with the PC version. It look quite a bit nicer, and if you do go the console path keep in mind that you are locking youself out of any mods for BF2, several of which are quite impressive looking.

i would say PC too.. if u got a good pc with 1gig of ram+

the pc/xbox versions are for people more around single player, were PC is more online based..

Are you reffering to the xbox360 version of BF2 or that crap on xbox. If so I would most deff get the PC version. Plus like everyone has said getting the console version locks you out of any cool Mods.

Xbox version is more unbalanced , has worse graphics, and actaully less teamplay. Only reason its more team based is because theres a hell of a lot more people with mics.

Back