• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here ya go guys "3dmark 2006 product comparisions"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i liek how there's number's up..but yet you cant DL 3dmark06 anywhere..and it IS WED!

Guys its the same with all hardware & software. Reviewers and special people get to try it out before release.

It looks like they are now using a CPU test in the score tabulation with this version, I like that :)

I like how the 7800GTX gets more points then the X1800 - Though I bet that X1800 isn't OC'ed yet. (My 7800GTX arrives in 2 days :D)

ziggo0 said:
I like how the 7800GTX gets more points then the X1800 - Though I bet that X1800 isn't OC'ed yet. (My 7800GTX arrives in 2 days :D)
wholly crap i just checked out that link again..hell maybe ill break 6k :shrug:

ziggo0 said:
i was readin a thread over at XS and they mentioned something about the score heavily depending on shaders or something..so nvidia cards have a big advantage..i thinik

actually use, the 6series over the x300-x800 , just because the 6xxx have ps 3.0 and the ati dosent, but everything after that should be fair.

no linkys worky fo rme! I wish they would give us a playable/movable demo to wow our "family and friends" with!

Back