• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this enough cooling for this machine?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
gonna say the wires again but maybye if u could get them behind your mobo? or some how make them aerodynamic lol

well according your pictures you are running ~26c=79F and that is good.
as above said ^*wires are killing your performance and look of your PC*

BTW nice looking rig with little work it will shine :)

Alright I rewired everything to the back and ever since I did that my SATA drive seems to have suffered a file structure smack to the face. I checked it with a Seagate diagnostic tool and it told me there's errors with the file structure and I am unable to boot from it, I'm booting from my Samsung currently. I'm not sure how to fix it since the tool only tells u if there's errors, doesn't fix them -_- I'm currently backing up my SATA drive onto my Samsung drive and preparing to format the SATA. Before this long and tedious task is complete, maybe you guys have some suggestions to save me? I'd greatly appreciate the help ASAP :) Thanks.

It turned out that I plugged the SATA drive into the wrong SATA plugs on the mobo =\ I think they were SATA 2? or something (Red) and the working ones are black and rounded ones.

Anyway it's a lesson well learned and a terrible waste of time :D

Back