• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3DMark 06 Game (Top Scores)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Curious to what you guys are getting in the 06 game if you got it.

1230 :) Top dog currently lets see how long that lasts. Leading the pack by 210 points

Side note you must buy the advanced package to beable to play it if not mistaken.

Last edited:
Fr3@k3r said:
might want to help over to the benchmark section for this.

Ya but its a game, not a benchmark though. Thats why I thought it would be more appropriate in here.

Theres an 06? XXXX - I don't like swear words - krag it, I'm getting behind in this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fr3@k3r said:
well alot of us dont have the registered version or the money for it :(

It was $20... Not alot of money if you ask me. Although theres not much to the game...

You get 5 min to go around and blow up these speeder things, and your in a slow *** hover tank thing that bounces like mad. Oh ya and theres no crosshair hehe, makes it that much more fun.

30points per kil, then ya upload it to the server and see if your top dog, and I got knocked down from 1st place sometime last night dooh.

It is a benchmark all futuremark does is benches. Although benches are the funnest games out there.

I suggest you guys try out some of our games in the benchmarking team section, and if your board run some quick superpi for the thread in my sig:)

speed bump said:
It is a benchmark all futuremark does is benches. Although benches are the funnest games out there.

I suggest you guys try out some of our games in the benchmarking team section, and if your board run some quick superpi for the thread in my sig:)

Speedbump, it's a game in the new benchmark for people that bought the registered version.

GerrFel said:
Speedbump, it's a game in the new benchmark for people that bought the registered version.

Correct :) Its a short little game, but damn you need to be good at aiming with no reference points to help you out.

96redformula said:
so was it worth your $20.00 for the advanced version.....

Besides that you get to play with other things ya. Its a quick game, mindless really, but if you want a high score you definatly gotta work for it.

Already been playing with it for at least 2-3 hours. I want my spot in 1st place again :) Its the only thing I can do in 3DMark06 and win at ;)

Back