• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best mobo w/an agp slot for my 146 opty?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Francocomp

Registered
Some people mentioned a dfi board but i think that it'd be a hassle w/all the options that could get screwed up. I was thinking about an epox 9nda3+. But if anyone knows of another board w/an agp slot that's been doing better w/opterons i'd probably go w/that one. thanks for any info.

Francocomp said:
Some people mentioned a dfi board but i think that it'd be a hassle w/all the options that could get screwed up. I was thinking about an epox 9nda3+. But if anyone knows of another board w/an agp slot that's been doing better w/opterons i'd probably go w/that one. thanks for any info.

i would go with an epox or the asrock dual sata2.

cx323 said:
i would go with an epox or the asrock dual sata2.

I have that mobo and a Opteron 148 along with an AGP 6600GT so now I won't have to change mobos when I want to upgrade my vid card

:welcome:

Please please dont buy an Assrock.... unless you like to RMA stuff.
If you cant spend the money for PCIe now then buy the Asus A8V or the DFI. Or buy a $100 DFI Infinity and a $45 PCIe 6200 w/ Turbocaching until you can sell off your current AGP card + save up a few bucks and buy a 6800GS

Back