• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sorry everyone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shellshock

I been having some unfortunate events lately. Last Saturday I flipped and rolled my Blazer, totaling it. My parents are making me sell my computer, ipod, and anything else i have that is worth a buck to pay them back for the truck. It was "mine" until I wreck it, then it suddenly becomes "theres"

anyways, You will start to see my points slouch down the ranks, after climbing up so fast the past few months :(

After I get the truck paid off, and find a job, I will buy me a new system and get back into the race.

I'm sorry for the loss guys, Keep folding!!

Sorry to hear about that Shellshock, I'm glad you are ok. I'm sure you'll be back once the smoke has cleared.

i'll take your place soon enough. :D

Hope your ok. Sucks alot to have to sell all your belongings to pay for a mistake you made to someone elses stuff. I know how it feels. :(

I hope things work out ok for you and that you still visit us even if not folding for a while. :thup:

ps. I love my big old station wagon ... not nearly as likely to roll as trucks, even the way i drive :eek:

I am glad you are ok, and able to fold another day! :)

dicecca112 said:
as long as your alright is all that matters, the others can pick up the slack no problem

I just finally figured out how to fix the wireless problem today that was keeping me from borging 4 x 1.8ghz turion 64's, an A64(don't remember what speed), and a celeron 1.4ghz folding. So that should pick up the slack starting tomorrow(or a day or two if you consider when they actually start turning in WU's).

And dicecca112 is right, all that matters is that you're alright.

Good luck with paying off your truck and

Fold On! :attn:
(eventually ;) )

Cars and computers can be replaced intime. You cant.

Glad to hear you are in one piece, and we'll keep your seat here warm for you coming back.

Man that sucks, lucky you came out ok though. If it makes you feel any better I broke my PC and have not been able to fold so your not the only one losing some points.

cant really come up with anything the others havent said already, but... GLAD YOU ARE OK!!!

we'll keep a spot reserved just for you!!
(here on Team32 and in the OC Forum in general!!)

again, things are only things...YOU are what make them "important".

GOOD LUCK!!

PS drive safe ;)

dicecca112 said:
as long as your alright is all that matters, the others can pick up the slack no problem

"WERD!!" ... and on that note....

I'm about to add another rig in. Run 2 instances of F@H on this one since it can. Hopefully it'll get QMD's all day long.

good thing you're not hurt, otherwise i couldn't make any money. i'll send over those 2 dollars you gave me.

-1cem4n

Back