• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nVidiaXFX Ge-Force 5200+ OC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skeith

just curious Would it be worth it to OC my 5200+?
I added the reqistry string to unlock the Bus options. I have messed around with them a bit but havent noticed any differance in performance.
Ive gotten the core up to 346 and mem up to 435.
Also when I bought the card it didnt have a fan, just a heatsink so now its got an old socket 7 CPU cooling fan on it. Keeps the temps nice an cool.
DCP01813.jpg

Of course it would be, just don't expect to see a huge margin of speed increase, as it's not the fastest card or a very strong one. But an o/c will always help, unless you do something retarded and try maxing out the sliders or something, like 500core/800memory or something silly :p

Yeah well ill give it a try, run a benchmark at stock speed, and at OC speed and compare the results. N' yeah i know its not the fastest or most powerfull card but i got it for $25 canadian lol.

Back