• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-=175mhz + FSB on Shuttle Ak31 Rev3.1!=-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Is this running the CPU idle, or are you running under load? Also what is the stepping code on that beast? One word describes this "Impressive". Good luck for tomorrow.

COOL!

Thelemac said:
What is it that CPUCool does?

CPUCool is a program that runs under Windows, and allows you to adjust the FSB, on the fly, amongst many other parameters. It will watch all kinds of voltages, temps, CPU cycles, and fan speeds, automaticly lowering FSB, shuttlin down your computer, etc. Ther is a full description on the authors site.

The author also wrote a program called CPU-FSB, that all it does is set your FSB to whatever you have dialed in, whenever you boot into Windoze, or at will. Currently, that program doesn't support the ICS 94228 clock generator, thats on my Shuttle, but I emaied the author, and he is going to work on it this weekend.

If you go to the link I provided, above, you can download both of the programs, and try them for a month. After that, it's only $13.00 :) for both, or either one. He allows you to use the same registration number for both programs. CPUCool has CPU-FSB built in.

Pretty cool find, I think

:)

Doctor

13oots2 said:
Is this running the CPU idle, or are you running under load? Also what is the stepping code on that beast? One word describes this "Impressive". Good luck for tomorrow.

The screen shot I posted was just the first try using the program, and it was at idle. However, the puter was stable enough to do a screen shot, paste it into Photoshop, and Start IE, to post it to the Forum.

I will play with it some more tomorrow, and give it a workout.

For now, I'm just folding..............

:)

Doctor

<--- is anxiously watching Doctor's numbers waiting for him to break 1800 with that beast.

Back