• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVIDIA BIOS Archive

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DDR-PIII

Disabled
So what I am doinghere is collecting all the BIOSes I can find, and as I get them I'll put them into some web space and make them available to whoever is interested in them for wehatever puropses their desire :)

First thing i need you to do is download this program below to backup "copy" your bios.

* NvFlash v5.25

how to copy in msdos "must boot into dos".
1. a:nvflash -b backup.rom [Enter] (to backup the Orginal BIOS)

Once you've done that send it to me in an archived file ".zip or .rar" along with a .txt file including "PCI, PCI-E or AGP - ammount of RAM and speed (eg. ddr, ddr2, gddr3) - Chipset(eg. 6600 = NV43) - ofcourse the model(eg. 7800GTX or w.e you have) & the manufacturer (eg. XFX, eVGA etc...)

them send me that file to [email protected]_REMOVE get rid of the REMOVE part ;) thanks guys, once i get the first update done I'll post a linky ;)

Bump, wasn't there another thread just like this? Anyway I'll get mine up as soon as I can.

Back