• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quizno have you topped 250/250 stable with your modded Radeon 64 DDR vivo??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

What is the highest you have been able to get with your card since its mod?? Tonight i scored a 4018 with mine using stock cooling and a 231.75/231.75 setting.

Not too shabby, I think this card should crack 250/250 I am hoping just wondering if you have, plan to add lapped blue orb and ramsinks this weekend.

Just curious to see how far this card will go.....

Cisco Kid:D

ive tried 250/250 and up....it runs fine for a while, but then locks up. thats a sign of too much heat, which is understandable as i have very little airflow accross my card. ramsinks dont do as much unless they have good airflow........soon im gonna mount a fan or two to blow accross the ramsinks and card and see what difference that will make. untill then ive decided to run it at 240/240..........

it just goes to show you how uneducated all those people wo bash the overclockability of the radeon chips are......thats a nice 17% oc right there......im on 15% right now with the ram and the gpu......

Back