• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ECS 961GX-754 3.0a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

Avoid this thing at all costs you sempron users. i spent 12 hours trying to get RAID to work. It doesnt . I spent another 2 hours hunting updated drivers. There isnt. I got so mad i actually went with my drives and convinced someone else if i could use their system. I got RAID to work first shot on their board. So ECS with SiS chipset and 180 RAID drivers = AVOID .

I've used this board without a raid setup and it worked flawless, so I guess its only a bad thing with raid, or perharps your board had something wrong with it?

If you can't get the RAID working, and you have a warranty on the board, send it back. No point in paying for and keeping faulty gear.

unfortunately its a budget board from a budget place and i read the reciept, No Returns in store credit only ! :bang head

Mind doing everyone in the GTA a favor and name the store in question, so we know whom to avoid?

Back