• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$600 bestbuy credit...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

well i went to bestbuy looking to buy a new tv.. got con'd into applying for a BB credit card and BOOM! $600 credit on the spot... so i decided i didnt NEED a tv because the one i have works still :D

anyways...

$600 credit to bestbuy

here's some stuff i was thinkin 'bout...

X1800XL for $400.. 7800GT OC for $350 one or the 2 because i only have a 6600GT and im sure i can find a deal in a sunday paper...

any other suggestions?

and what do i have to do to get a BB pricematch? i was thinkin i might find the BFG or the ATI branded card for cheaper and pricematching it.

BB pricematch is only to local stores that have the item in stock.

You will save more money if you buy it online.

Fr3@k3r said:
have no cash thats why im using cc :D

AHA! ...and this my brothers and sisters is where debt comes from ;)
Don't have the cash? Don't use the card, they'll get you in too much trouble hehe...

ManOman said:
AHA! ...and this my brothers and sisters is where debt comes from ;)
Don't have the cash? Don't use the card, they'll get you in too much trouble hehe...

i get paid every 2 weeks... and right now im clear of any debt period...and i live at home... all my bills are paid on time but useually i dont have enough cash for a big purchase like this...hence why im using my cc so i can get it now and pay it off within 3 paychecks :D

Cool, most of the people I knew when I was younger wouldn't have stopped there. They rolled themselves into quite a bit of debt in a relatively short period of time.
Hell I probably would have too if I had a credit card at the time. But debt is the exact reason I refused to even get a card until a few years ago when I found out that having no credit is acutally worse for you than having bad credit hehe...

ManOman said:
Cool, most of the people I knew when I was younger wouldn't have stopped there. They rolled themselves into quite a bit of debt in a relatively short period of time.
Hell I probably would have too if I had a credit card at the time. But debt is the exact reason I refused to even get a card until a few years ago when I found out that having no credit is acutally worse for you than having bad credit hehe...

yeah i know my limit and i know restraint... i know if i cant afford something and i know when i can afford something to pay off.

the main reason for me using cc's is because i know i cant afford something high priced and pay all up front so using a cc is the only possible way to get something i can pay off in payments.

This is also good typically Best Buy has a few "interest free for 6 months" or whatever deals.....heck some up to a year or two....this will also help you (especially in your early stages) with your credit so its a win/win....unless you're a devil customer hehe

Back