• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any deals on Logitech G5 or G15 ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i typed on the g15 at bestbuy

its huge and is kinda gimmicy to me
it has nice media buttons tho

I have the Saitek and the Logitech G15. Both are nice keyboards. I actually like the LCD on the G15 because of the clock. It's also nice to monitor resources while gaming. I know - not that big of a deal but it's pretty slick. The lighting on the G15 is better than on the Saitek. I like the key feel on the Saitek just a bit better, but then again my G15 just showed up a few days ago and has not broke in yet.

I also bought the G5 mouse. I'm not liking it all that much. It has a rough texture to it that reminds of of touching something with sawdust on it. Since I do wood working I find myself thinking my mouse is dirty! haha. Plus I don't like the single side button - I was happier with two buttons there like on the MX518 which I also own.. The tracking on the G5 is nice and precise though. I got a good deal through Dell on both the G15 and G5. 25% off both with free shipping.

nice, i will know that i like the G5 as i tryed it and is awesome... the G15 is the only thing that i am a little unsure of

Back