• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC-777 $200 ($300 @ newegg)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
Last edited:
i wouldnt spend 200 bucks for that case, but i dont think its all that bad. Besides Lian Li cases are usually have very good build quality

It's probably a new design for better cooling, but I think it's ugly... just my opinion. It looks like something other than a PC.

Somebody beat that case with an Ugly Stick Lmao, $300 for that crap? Sorry it may be better at cooling but who was smoking crack when they thought that design up haha :rolleyes:

twEEkerAreUs said:
Somebody beat that case with an Ugly Stick Lmao, $300 for that crap? Sorry it may be better at cooling but who was smoking crack when they thought that design up haha :rolleyes:

no way....they beat it with the hole tree :D

There are some audiophile speakers by Bognan that look almost just like that, so if you wanted a stylish home theater PC that will match the fugly speakers, here ya go!

Aidenswarrior said:
noo... they tied it to the back of a truck and dragged it through the whole damn forest!

lol awwwwwwwww.....well i like it but stiill to damn much maybe like >100 then i may consider.

Back