• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI Expert - Looking for PWM programs like Speedfan, etc.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jivetrky

I tried Speedfan...and as it was scanning the bus' or whatever it does....it caused an immediate shutdown....so whatever it's scanning triggered this.

Are there any programs that will work with the DFI Expert? I'd like to be able to monitor temps and stuff along with PWM fan functions

I tried Motherboard Monitor but it does not have a settings file for ANY NF4 boards under DFI.

What do you guys use? or even for the non expert....?

And where's a good place to go to look for other stuff to use for benching and overclocking? What I found in the software section seemed to point to alot of older stuff.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6798

They show you how to even get your GPU temps, GPU speed, video RAM speed in MBM as well. Very helpful. Here's a screenie I took (after testing my HDDs). You can see my MBM display on the lower left.

hdtachandattoon4x74gbraptors1f.jpg

I just use SmartGuardian, it's avalible on the DFI site. It will monitor cpu/chipset/pwm temp along with all the voltages. You can also control 3 fans from there either assigning them a speed or doing it automatically through temps.

Back