• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquamark3 Unable to complete?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

M Powered

I get this weird memory error everytime Aquamark finishes.

This has never happened with my 7800GTX? Does Aquamark not like ATI?

I get the same error now with my X1900XTX. Something about it cant access a certain memory area.

I think it has to do with the fact that AQM3 cant detect the cards core and memory freqs. Once a new driver comes out, I will try to run it again and see if it works.

Seabee said:
I get the same error now with my X1900XTX. Something about it cant access a certain memory area.

I think it has to do with the fact that AQM3 cant detect the cards core and memory freqs. Once a new driver comes out, I will try to run it again and see if it works.

Yup, same error.

For those that don't know..... Aquamark released an update after the advent of the X850 Series of cards which would fix the memory issue. The dll file Gautam linked to was hosted by Aquamark before the company went belly up. Now only a few people host it and really it's the only way to get newer ATI cards to run the benchmark.

Back