Notices

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Extreme Cooling
Extreme Cooling Below ambient cooling is extreme. The crazies discuss chillers, phase change, dry ice, & liquid nitrogen in here...
Forum Jump

Case For Custom Phase Setup

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 02-01-06, 10:26 PM Thread Starter   #1
adamwinn

Case For Custom Phase Setup

What case (model/brand) do you suggest/have you used for setting up a phase system?
I gave my brother my Lian-Li PC-75 for his watercooled setup, leaving me with the factory Vapochill Classic case.

Wouldn't be a problem really, except that my vapochill case is missing both side panels, the top panel and the front panel but hey, it was only $200 on eBay ^_^

I've had to 'adjust' it a bit to get the evap to reach my cpu. With the original configuration of the vapochill, the evap wasn't even close to reaching my proc. I think it has more to do with my motherboard than anything - Neo2 Platinum

So ya- I like the idea of building a shelf on the bottom and mounting the compressor et cetera below the motherboard (similar to the current thread with a Lian-Li project) I just don't want to have to buy another Lian-Li- $200 for a case is crazy the first time. I don't think I can do it again
adamwinn is offline   QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Hardware > Cooling > Extreme Cooling
Extreme Cooling Below ambient cooling is extreme. The crazies discuss chillers, phase change, dry ice, & liquid nitrogen in here...